• Do not shave area to be treated three (3) to five (5)days before your appointment.
• Do not pluck, wax or use a depilatory in the areas you wish to treat four(4) weeks prior to your treatment.
• Avoid any unnecessary UV exposure to the areas to be treated four (4) weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid self-tanning products four (4) weeks prior to treatment.
• Do not apply Retinol/ Retinoic acid-containing creams/lotions one (1) week before your Diode laser treatment.
• Stop application of NanoWhite Intensive underarm cream with Retinol at least one (1) week before your Diode laser treatment. You may continue to apply Nanowhite cream without Retinol.
• No peeling agents or diamond peel one (1) week before the procedure
• Some redness in the treated area may occur after your treatment. Apply Post Laser cream or Infladerm cream twice daily for 3-5 days. If the redness does not subside in a few hours, please call the clinic at once.
• Do not wash the treated area for six (6) to eight (8) hours.
• Avoid applying exfoliants (glycolics, retinoids, etc.) to the treated area for seven (7) days.
• Keep area clean and wash gently. Do not use hot water. Do not use sauna.
• Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher to exposed treated area for at least six (6) weeks.
• Do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 12 hours after your Diode treatment.
• Do not apply Retinol/ Retinoic acid-containing creams/lotions for one (1) week after your Diode laser treatment.
• You may apply Axilight serum and Nanowhite whitening cream after 3 days from your Diode laser treatment, and Nanowhite intensive whitening cream with retinol one (1) week after your Diode laser treatment.
• Expect hair to grow immediately after the treatment. This is normal. After two (2) weeks, most of the hair will have no resistance. Do not pluck or wax the hair which still has resistance.
• Keep treated areas clean.
• For face and body, wash gently with DERMAX SoGentle Gel Cleansers for at least two weeks.
• For brazilian and bikini line, wash gently with DERMAX SkinPrep Cleansers for at least two weeks.
You should not receive this service if:
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• You have a history of herpes simplex virus in the area to be treated.
• You have tattoos in the area or near the area to be treated.
• You have taken Accutane in the last six (6) months. This medication can make your skin sensitive.
We highly recommend availing of the Axilight Laser treatment after your DiodeUnderarm session. Axilight is a non-invasive treatment powered by Q-Switched Laser technology that lightens dark underarms.
A good start is a package of 5 sessions, then you can add more sessions as needed until the desired result is reached.
You’ll see visible improvement right after the first treatment, though numerous sessions may be needed depending on the desired results.