Be assured that all branches of SkinStation are at the highest level of sanitation and cleanliness when we reopen.
1. Thorough disinfection before opening and closing is an SOP. All often touched surfaces such as counters, laptops, door handles, phones and switches are sanitized several times daily. All devices are cleaned and sanitised after each use.
2. Our staff, including our doctors, wear uniforms, masks, face shields, and gloves adapted to the type of care being provided.
3. All staff are checked daily before duty to ensure no one has fever, cough or flu.
4. When we confirm appointments of customers, we also screen the customer’s quarantine history. We also will not accept clients with any sign of fever, cough or flu.
5. We require all clients to wear masks while inside the clinic. Client companions are not allowed to wait inside the branch.
6. Facials and diamond peels are available only in select branches that are allowed by the LGU.